The links below are helpful with learning more about populations, data safety, general facts, and more. The can be shared amongst CCCs or the general public.
- The U.S. Census Bureau’s Local CCC Guide
- PSA on Data Safety
- National 2020 Census Research, Operational Plans and Oversight
- Complete Count Committee Visualizer
- How Technology Plays a Role in the 2020 Census
- Census Fact Sheets For Download (Multiple Languages)
- At-Risk Population Tracker For Undercounts
- Fact Sheets
There are many other resources that have been created by universities, non-profits, and other organizations to help with the Census.
- The VSU Center for South Georgia Regional Impact is providing free 2020 Census posters and table tents to 41 counties in their service areas. For more information, visit HERE.
- Georgia Voices in partnership with Family Connections has developed factsheets and printed material focusing on healthcare and education for children. For more information, visit HERE.
- Association County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG) and Georgia Municipal Association (GMA) have tools with county and census tract specific data for planning and outreach purposes. For more information visit, Georgia Municipal Association and the Association County Commissioners of Georgia.